24 Facts About Me!

       I thought it would now finally be a good time for me to tell you a little more about myself. I have been getting an amazing amount of support regularly on my posts and I can't thank you enough for that. So now I feel like I want you to get to know me more personally hopefully do we can connect and relate to each other even more. So here and 24 facts about me that you probably don't know yet.

1) My name is Katherine Harding, Katie for short.
2) I'm 16 years old.
3) I live in British Columbia Canada.
4) I am a competitive dancer.
5) My favourite colour is blue.  
6) My favourite childhood TV show was Scooby Doo.
7) I have an older brother and older sister.
8) I have a puppy named Jasper who is almost 6 months old. 



















9) My favourite blogger/Youtuber is Zoe Sugg.
10) My favourite sport to watch is hockey. Yes I am a Leafs fan. 
11) My favourite food is Poutine. (Can you see the Canadian in me now)
12) I do half of my schooling online.
13) I am a huge dreamer and I really want to travel.
14) I've been to Disneyland and New York.
15) My favourite holiday is Canada Day.
16) I am a very smiley/happy person.
17) I really want to learn how to surf.
18) I really love finger tattoos.
19) If I ever got a tattoo it would be on my finger and it would say Family in cursive. 
20) I don't eat bread or pasta unless it is gluten free because it upsets my stomach.
21) I keep my room extremely clean all the time. (Which is very abnormal for a teenage girl)
22) I love singing in the shower but only when no one is home.
23) I have extremely bad hand eye coordination, but I have been working on it. 
24) I've wanted to start a blog for year and I also really want to start a Youtube channel one day. 

       Do we have any weird random things in common? Let me know in the comments below, and be sure to tell me something about yourself because I want to get to know you as well! Also I am now posting every Friday so make sure you come back check my blog on Fridays for a new post!

Happy Thoughts!
-Katie 

Comments

  1. Hi! I see that you like Poutine.. I've seen some pictures online and I would like to try it someday..
    If you have time please visit my blog at http://thelameweirdo.blogspot.jp/. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoyed reading yours!

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My goodness Poutine is amazing! But you have to get it somewhere good if you ever do try it! (Don't get any from Mcdonalds) Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I will be sure to check out yours as well! <3
      -Katie

      Delete
  2. Love getting to know more about people, thanks for sharing this!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ultimate Spring Break Staycation!

Come Hiking With Me!