My Movie Night Picks!

   

       Movie nights are hands down one of my favourite ways to sit back and have a good time. The movie of choice can either make or break the night. I would say I am fairly well versed in movies. So in hopes to share my knowledge with you I have created a well rounded list of movies that i personally love. From independent movies to high speed action your sure to find a movie you love.

Title 1: Ashby
I discovered Ashby one late night on Netflix. The story line is intriguing but not to confusing. I enjoyed this movie because it was an emotional roller coaster. I found myself laughing, crying, and overly frustrated. Since that night I have watched that movie over again multiple times and everytime I watch it I love it even more.
Ashby Trailer!

Title 2: The Submarine Kid
The submarine kid is an independent movie that will keep you engaged from start to finish. I balled my eyes out multiple times during this film, and rightfully so. The plot is full of ups and downs and I found myself really not knowing what was going to happen at the end, which I loved.
The Submarine Kid Trailer!

Title 3: We're The Millers
This movie is an absolute comedy classic. If you haven't seen it, first of all where have you been and second of all, watch it.This movie is sure to make you laugh you pants off. It may not be the most family friendly movie but if your having a movie night with friends, this is the perfect choice.
We're The Millers Trailer!

Title 4: The Fundamentals Of Caring
This was another late night Netflix find. This movie is perfect for a girls night. It will make you laugh and it will make you cry. The Fundamentals of Caring is one of the most touching movies I have ever seen. It;s is such an original plot and the acting is absolutely phenomenal.
The Fundamentals of Caring trailer!

Title/Titles 5: The Dark Knight Trilogy
I know lots of people aren't really into the whole comic book movie adaptations but I think this trilogy is really worth watching. The three movies bring together action, crime, and life struggles into one. I really believe that these movies are the best adaptations of Batman ever made.
Batman Begins Trailer! (First Movie in Trilogy)

Title 6: In Your Eyes
Dramatic and touching this movie bring two people together in the worst way. Conditions for both characters are horrible but they get to know each other and find comfort. This movie is different from any other independent movies I have seen. The unfolding plot keeps you engaged and wanting to know more.
In Your Eyes Trailer!

       I know not everyone has the same taste and I can't please everyone but hopefully you found a good movie for you next night in! Let me know in the comments what your favourite movies are so I can check them out! Thank you so much for all of the support you guys have been giving me on my blog lately! You can now subscribe by email to my blog so you will be notified when I post! (How cool is that!) There is a button at the top of my blog to subscribe, it would really mean so much to me if you clicked it! You can even share my blog on social media if you want!

Happy Thoughts!
-Katie 💗

Comments

  1. The Fundamentals of Caring sounds amazing!!

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fundamentals of caring is deffo one of my favourite films, lovely post xxx
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE. WE'RE THE MILLERS IS ONE OF MY FAVE MOVIES. Whenever I need a pick me up or just a laugh, I almost always end up watching that movie. It's sooo funny. I heard they might do a sequel but idk how I feel about it to be honest.

    cabin twenty-four

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right it is such a funny movie! I could watch it over and over again and never get bored of it! I hope that if there is a sequel made it doesn't ruin the first one for me. I also hope it won't be as terrible as Mean Girls 2! Thanks for checking out my post!
      -Katie

      Delete
  4. I love movie nights, I have just watched Logan which is amazing.

    Zeynab
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love movie nights, thanks for the inspiration! Might watch one of your picks tonight ;)

    http://kawellkasell.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out my post! Let me know what movie you watch! <3
      -Katie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ultimate Spring Break Staycation!

Come Hiking With Me!

24 Facts About Me!