My April Favourites!



       April has come and gone much faster than expected. I always find that this time of the year goes by so quickly compared to other months. With the buzz of y bust schedule I have found myself loving a small group of items. I have reached for these products and items continuously throughout the busy month and I thought I would share them with you.

1) My Planner
The business of months can quickly knock you off your feet, and not in a good way. Having a daily planner with all my events and commitments laid out for me in an organized manner helped me stay focused and on task all month. I would highly suggest picking yourself up a planner if you are ever feeling stressed out about work overload or a crazy busy schedule.
2) Makeup Bag
Not only was April busy as can be I also spent a lot of time travelling. When it comes to travelling I don't want to spend anytime worrying about if my makeup is shattered or falling apart. I have found myself always reaching for this Zoella Beauty bag. No only is this bag cute as hell but it is also extremely durable.
3) The Dog Park
This may seem like a really random favourite but I really have been enjoying the dog beach. It is so nice to be able to find time to spend with my dog. I love watching my dog rush around as happy as can be. Being outside is extremely relaxing and refreshing.
4) Pinterest
Pinterest is addictive and I will tell you that first because I think it is very valuable information. I have found myself always on Pinterest. I really love being able to find different fashion trends and different recipes. I think being able to see what other people are liking at the moment is also really cool! Make sure to follow my Pinterest so you can see what I'm pinning!
5) Perks of Being a Wallflower
I have never been a big reader, its just never been my thing. But because of all the travelling I have been doing I have tried to get myself hooked into a book. I got the book Perks of Being a Wallflower fr christmas and I have finally started reading it! I think this book is extremely relatable and n easy ready. The style of the book is extremely intriguing. I would recommend this book to any one who is looking for a book to get really invested in or to someone who has troubles getting through a book.

Overall April has been a crazy amazing month. Your support on all my posts have been amazing and it honestly makes me so happy. Make sure to subscribe to my blog by email and let me know in the comments below what you have been loving this month!

Happy Thoughts!
-Katie 💗

Comments

  1. I love the Perks of Being a Wallflower too! I've also recently been really enjoying using my planner. Hope to see another favourites post next month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking out my blog! I can't wait to finish perks of being a wallflower!
      -Katie ❤️

      Delete
  2. The dog park is one of my favourite too!!
    Great post :)
    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! x
    simplylucy101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved perks too, but papertowns is where my heart lies http://mythoughtlock.blogspot.in/2017/05/when-life-lets-you-down.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally with you on finding the outdoors refreshing and relaxing - I can appreciate how the dog park must be lovely to visit!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post! I love your list. And you have a great choice in books. What other books do you like? Also, you have an absolutely awesome blog. :)

    www.awkwardlikeaimee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice sharing :) This is one of my favorite posts that you've done. Edward Gelber, M.D., Board-Certified Child Psychiatrist

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love Perks of Being a Wallflower! I read it years ago but I think I'll reread it soon. Also I love your planner it looks very pretty! :)

    maybe check out my blog? its: https://jessicainneverland.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my favorite books of all time! :) That makeup bag is so cute, too x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey you can check out my blog if you want! blogbyperksofbeinglara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love Zoe's products especially her make-up bags, why do you travel that much ?

    My blog : https://theuniquemayblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perks of being a wallflower is one of my all time favourites! lovely post

    stella xx
    http://onegirlblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Need to get my hands on perks of being a wallflower.

    My blog: http://www.khadijaxmua.tk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is such a lovely read!
      -Katie💕

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ultimate Spring Break Staycation!

Come Hiking With Me!

24 Facts About Me!